BlackBox Motion Control System – Kit
Welcome to the future in CNC machine control. Our all-in-one plug and play OpenBuilds BlackBox Motion Control System is revolutionizing CNC.
CNC Routers, Plasma Cutters, Laser Cutters or any other CNC Machine
– the BlackBox will handle the job thanks to its multiple connection options.
The OpenBuilds Xtension Wiring EcoSystem makes it super easy to connect with any tool head without comprising on security thanks to our multiple limit switches.
Main features of the BlackBox Motion Control System
- Powered by ATmega328p 8 bit Microcontroller
- Running Grbl 1.1
- 4 Stepper Motor Driver de hasta 4A
- Front, rear and side connections.
- All new high end Enclosure/Case included, with built in back-lit indication LEDs
- Dimensions 171mm (mounting flange included) x 80mm x 36.4mm
- Muscle & Brains boards stacked configuration
- Easy V-Slot compatible Mounting
- Well planned locations of all connectors to allow for logical cable management
- Configurable Relay for generic use cases (Plasma trigger, Coolant Pumps, Spindle control, etc )
- Auxiliary Serial Input for alternative connectivity expansion
- USB Interface for Plug and Play
- Up to 24v 5A switched output for coolant devices such as 24v DC pumps, solenoids, contactors, or Solid State Relays
- Input Power Polarity protection with indicator LED
- 10 Amp Input Power Fuse
- 5v PWM and 5v Direction Spindle Signals
- 0-10v Analog Spindle Control Signal Output for VFD Spindles
- Door Interlock signal connector to allow machines with enclosures to pause/resume when the door opens/closes
- Plug and Play easy connectors that work directly with the OpenBuilds Xtension wiring ecosystem
- 3 x Endstop inputs with optional power output (Selectable 5v/24v) for use with mechanical or powered
switches such as Inductive sensor
- Endstop inputs are protected against high voltages to allow for use of 24v Inductive Sensors
- XYZ Probe input
- Slave Axis configurable as a slave X, Y or Z
- Easily reachable Current Adjustment Potentiometers
- Power Switch (no more reaching for the power strip or unplugging)
- Built in cooling solution/through airflow design