C-Beam Gantry Plate Double Wide
The C-Beam Gantry Plate Double Wide is a double mounting plate (77.5mm x 155mm) designed specifically for C-Beam profiles.
Being twice as long, it allows up to 8 mini wheels, which give greater stability to the linear guiding system.
The C-Beam plate is very robust and versatile.
Mounts with the C-Beam plate give the assembly a clean and compact appearance.
Being a 6mm thick plate, the result is a sturdy and strong mount, suitable for the most demanding designs.
This plate is used with miniwheels (Xtreme and Delrin) in internal mounting of the C-Beam profile
Characteristics of the C-Beam Gantry Plate Double Wide
- 6060-T5 aluminum plate 6mm thick.
- Outside measurement:155mm L x 77,5mm W
- Anodized in black.
- Undercut to conceal the mounting screws.
- Allows insertion of C-Beam Rise Plates
- The central hole allows the assembly of a single locking nut.
- Mounting configuration of up to 8 mini wheels for safe and accurate lane locking.
- Includes pre-threaded mounting holes.
- The adjustable central mounting hole allows for transmission belt configurations