C-Beam Gantry Plate XLarge
The C-Beam Gantry Plate XLarge is an extra large mounting plate (12.5 x 12.5 cm) designed specifically for C-Beam profiles.
The C-Beam plate is very robust and versatile.
A robust and compact 2-axis linear guidance system can be fitted with 2 of these overlapping plates.
Mounts with the C-Beam plate give the assembly a clean and compact appearance.
Being a 6mm thick plate, the result is a sturdy and strong mount, suitable for the most demanding designs.
This plate is used with large wheels (Xtreme and Delrin) in external mounting of the C-Beam profile
Characteristics of the C Beam Gantry Plate XLarge
- 6060-T5 aluminum plate 6mm thick.
- Outside measurement: 12,5 x 12,5 cm.
- Anodized in black.
- Undercut to conceal the mounting screws.
- Links to 90 degrees to another plate, allowing the best in an XY and Z system.
- The adjustable end holes allow the creation of a very precise and reliable double nut block system.
- The central hole allows the assembly of a single locking nut.
- Mounting configuration of up to 6 wheels for safe and accurate lane locking.
- Includes pre-threaded mounting holes.
- The adjustable central mounting hole allows for transmission belt configurations