C-Beam Linear Actuator Bundle
C-Beam Linear Actuator Bundle, is an actuator or linear transmission axis used for the construction of machines or CNC assemblies.
It is mounted on a C-Beam profile, which is the most robust profile for mounting an axle.
The transmission is by lead screw, which gives the actuator robustness by the profile and precision by the lead screw.
Linear Actuator specifications:
- Travel for the 250mm version is ~ 6″ or 150mm
- Travel for the 500mm version is ~ 16″ or 400mm
- Travel for the 1000mm version is ~ 35″ or 900mm
You can see the list of components in the official Openbuilds link
The Nema 23 motors offered as an option in the product file are:
- Nema 23 Stepper Motor 185oz Wantai Model: 57BYGH420
- Nema 23 Stepper Motor 175oz Openbuilds.
Note: It must be pointed out that the C-Beam Actuator Bundle admits any Nema 23 stepper motor
C-Beam Shields are available for the length of 250 mm and 500 mm (sold separately)
The video for the assembly of the C-Beam Linear Actuator Bundle