C-Beam Machine XLarge – CNC
The C-Beam Machine XLarge offers you skills such as plate making, sign making, etc., all on a larger scale.
C-Beam XLarge Machine is a CNC machine design based on the popular V-Slot linear guide system.
The machine is strong since the linear rail incorporates a C-shaped profile that provides greater strength and functionality.
Now, you have complete control over your construction from start to finish!
The C-Beam Machine XLarge – CNC the possibilities of use are unlimited!
C-Beam Machine X-Large Specifications:
- X-axis travel: 750 mm (29.5 “)
- Y-axis travel – 330 mm (13 “)
- Z-axis travel – 85 mm (2 “)” With a 1/2 “work platform
Compatible material for cutting / milling:
- Plexi Glass
Required electronics (sold separately):
- (1) Control plate
- (4) Motor Steppers Nema 23
- (4) Motor Sttepper Drivers: We recommend the DQ542MA or the ST-M5045
- (1) Power supply: 24 V / 400W power supply
- (1) Bosch Colt or Makita electric milling machine
You can see the Assembly Instructions, specifications and CAD models on the OpenBuilds page:
Video demonstration of milling of an aluminum piece.