Controller Board USB 200KHz Mach3 – CNC
Controller Board USB 200KHz Mach3, is used for the control of CNC machines with Mach3 software,
Electronic control board, specifically designed for milling machines and CNC machines that require the movement of up to 6 axes or motors (depending on the model).
It connects to the computer via USB (does NOT use parallel port), and is designed to work specifically for Mach3.
A plugin for the connection with Mach3 is included with the card.
The controller Board USB 200KHz Mach3 is compatible with most stepper motors and servomotors. and it is the perfect electronic card to replace the Mach3 parallel interface cards.
Requirements for the Controller Board USB 200KHz Mach3
- Model: USB NVUM V2 MAC3
- You can control up to 6 units (depending on model) of stepper motors.
- With 12 programmable Input Ports (10 generic channels + emergency button + Probe)
- 10 channel programmable output port
- With 1 standard hanging MPG wheel channel
- Output PWM output control
- Support MACH3 software
- USB interface, support MAC3 support
- Electrical DCDC insulation
- Optocoupler insulation
- Max 200 KHz motor pulse output step by step, suitable for most CNC milling machine
- Support extend encoder to adjust parameters, SRO, SJR
- To process various patterns such as relief plate, single mold, zipper mold, die-cutting and stamping pattern, instrument mold, glass mold etc.
- For the advertising industry such as: our brand, signs, architectural models, badges, nameplate, panels, logo, numbers, signs, decoration crafts, decoration of furniture etc.
- For the portrait, landscape, calligraphy letters, stamps and other sculpture of graphic art, calligraphy, basso relievo, etc.
- With the CNC controller, suitable for all types of small and medium automation equipment and instruments.
- 1 x CNC motion control card
- 1 x USB cable