DIMAFIX lacquer (Recommended for ABS)
Dimafix lacquer is a spray fixer intended for use in 3D printers with FFF technology and heated bed.
- It provides a strong plastic glass adhesion eliminating warping even in large pieces printed in ABS.
- Possibility of printing on all types of materials.
- Adherence activated with temperature.
- The adhesive effect does not degrade, it remains intact during very long impressions.
- The cooling of the base below 40-50 ° C causes the adhesion to disappear, so the piece detaches automatically.
- Easy cleaning of the fixer since it is soluble in water.
- Long duration of a single 400ml bottle (more than 100 uses).
With a light spraying of Dimafix on the hot printing base, in the area where the first printed layers of any material will be printed, they are fixed in an effective way avoiding unwanted failures or the so-called warping, lifting the sides of the piece.
After finishing the printing and with the cold base, the removal of the pieces is automatic. They can be removed easily and smoothly without the need for auxiliary elements such as spatulas or other tools that can damage the piece.
Dimafix is distributed in spray, in container with inner ball that avoids jams in the mouthpiece.
The capacity of the spray is 400ml which means a large number of applications since only the vaporization of a light layer is necessary in the area on which the object is to be printed.
Note: It is recommended to work with temperatures above 85ºC hot bed. Below 70ºC Dimafix is not efficient.