GSHIELD V5 (Stepper Drivers Board Arduino Uno)
The gShield v5 is an electronic board to connect the Nema 17 or 23 steppers (up to a maximum of 2.5A with cooling) to the Arduino UNO control board.
Plate for control of 3 axes in CNC machines.
GShield v5 is the new version of grblShield v4.
The Arduino gShield v.5 is a complete hardware solution for Dank’s CNC motion control system called grbl.
This board in conjunction with Arduino UNO is designed to work with grbl software
You can find numerous examples of using gShield in the Inventables “X-Carve” CNC machine. GShield is also a good choice for any Shapeoko based machine.
Compatible with the Uno and Duemilanove versions of the Arduino development platform.
Version 5 is compatible with TinyG running on Arduino Due.
Main features gShield v5:
- 2.5 amps per winding in bipolar motors. (For 2.5A it is necessary to cool the plate)
- 12-30 input voltage
- With connector for motors
- Microstepping up to 1/8
- Connector for voltage input (24v source recommended)
- Hardware for 3x axes (x, y, z)
- Drivers for rugged steppers TI DRV8818
You can find complete and detailed information of this plate in the following link of github