MKS DLC GRBL – Laser & CNC Controller
MKS DLC GRBL is a controller main board, which works with the ATmega 328p microprocessor.
Main Board developed for laser engraving, CNC, writing plotter and other small machines..
It has complete interfaces and can be controlled externally.
Features of the MKS DLC v2. 0
- ATmega 328p Processor
- 4 x motors (3 axes): X Y1, Y2, Z.
- Supports virtually all SteepStick: DRV8825, TMC2100, LV8729, TMC2208, etc.
- 3 Stepper Motor external drivers
- Can be connected. USB
- 3 x port Endstops (X, YZ )
- Laser control ports: TTL / PWM, 12V, 5V1
- Servomotor control port and 1 DCA motor port:
- Power: 12Vdc
- Auxiliary port (For TFT screen or other options)