MKS SGEN V1.0 – Control Board 3D Printer & CNC
MKS SGEN V1.0, is a controller board 100% compatible with the Smoothieboard.
It has 5 sockets, in which the stepper drivers can be inserted: 4988,8825, TMC2208, TMC2100, etc.
It is suitable for the control of 3D printers and CNC machines.
For CNC machines it allows the connection of external stepper motor drivers hat uses high-current motors..
Main features of the MKS SGEN V1.0
- Use 32 bit Cortex-M3 LPC1769 main chip, with 120MHZ main frequency
- Is a significant improvement over the 8 or 16bit plates
- It uses Smoothieware’s highly modular open source firmware, easy for secondary development.
- It has 5 sockets, in which the stepper drivers can be inserted: 4988,8825, TMC2208, TMC2100 and so on.
- Support external big stepper drivers to fit the printers that uses high-current motors.
- .Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer
- The stepper motor currents can be configured directly, which can prevent damage.
- Use of 4-layer FR-4 PCB of high quality and special design for cooling.
- Use a professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC.power input.
- Work with MKS TFT series touch screen and LCD12864
- It is recommended to use the MKS TFT28, TFT32, etc. touch screen.