Shield Cable 4×0.75 – 4 Wires
The shield cable 4×0.75, is a 4-wire electric cable of 0.75mm2 section, with tinned copper shielded.
Ideal for controlling motors on CNC machines.
For free-moving applications that require flexibility but without strain. traction and protection against external interference.
Suitable for command and signal transmission cables for computer, electronic, telephone and intercommunication installations, measurement, control, regulation, etc.
Use in dry, damp and wet areas, but not in the open.
- Voltage service: 250 V
(* Not suitable for direct connection to the power supply network or other sources of low impedance).
- Curved radius Min .: 8xD
- Tª of service (conductor): Fixed installation: -15 ° C + 70 ° C
- Resistance of insulation:> 20 MOhm * Km
- Conductor: Flexible polished copper cord
- Section: 0.5mm2 (incl.): Class VS / UNE-EN 60228
- Isolation PVC (Type TI51)
- Identification: Color code according to DIN 47100
- Wiring: Insulated conductors wired together in concentric crowns.
- Cover Outside: PVC (Type TM51)
- Standard Color: Gray RAL 7032
- Tinned copper wire braid
- Coverage: 60% approx.
- Ref. construction / design UNE 212016 (Based on VDE 0812)
- Classification CPR (Euroclass)
- Eca (According to norm UNE-EN 50575)
- Non propagator of flame UNE-EN 60332-1 (IEC 60332-1)