Stepper Motor Driver ST-M5045
The Stepper Motor Driver ST-M5045 is a controller stepper motors high efficiency, controlled by microprocessor.
It is an improved driver of the popular M542 driver.
The ST-M5045 Stepper Driver Board Controller is a high performance microstepping driver based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. With this technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters) for different motors,
Motors controlled by this driver can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement and have better performances at higher speed than most of the drivers in the markets.
It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors, so the Nema17 to Nema34 stepper motors with a 1.0A – 4.5A current will be suitable.
The driver ST-M5045 is suitable for any mechanical / electronic equipment with valid CNC small size (Nema 17) and medium size (Nema 23, 34), such as tables XY milling machines, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, etc. .
Main features Stepper Motor Driver ST-M5045:
- High performance, cost-effective.
- Supply voltage from 20V DC to 50V DC.
- Output current from 1.0A to 4.5A.
- Self-adjustment technology, full to half current self-adjustment when motors from work to standstill via switching off SW4.
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology.
- Pulse input frequency up to 300 KHz.
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input.
- Automatic half-current reduction as long as switching off SW4 when motors stop.
- 16 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 51,200 steps/rev
- Microstep Hex:1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256.
- Microstep Dec:: 1/5, 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/125, 1/250.
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors.
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes.
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection, protect the PC, motors, driver etc from being damaged.