TB6600 Stepper Driver 0.2 – 5A 42V DC
The TB6600 Stepper Driver is a current driver for bipolar stepper motors, ideal for CNC machines or projects where a reliable, robust and economical driver is required.
The driver perfectly supports the stepper motors of up to 5A, being the most suitable for this driver, the Nema 23.
The Stepper Driver TB6600 is a high performance driver based on the latest generation high efficiency chip TOSHIBA TB6600HG IC.
In the driver you can select several microstepping configurations up to 1/16 step.
The TB6600 HG stepper driver has a single bipolar chopper sinusoidal PWM chip to ensure low vibration and high efficiency.
On the other hand, the new driver design with the process technology of BiCD0.13 (42V) in the chipset, ensures a maximum output current of 5.0A and 42V voltage (depending on the supply voltage).
Consequently, whenever the current stepper motor range is within 0.2-5 amps, it is suitable for 2 or 4 phase steppers, such as Nema 17, Nema 23, Nema24, as well as stepper motors. step Nema 34, making these work perfectly with this new type of TB6600HG stepper driver.
Features of TB6600 Stepper Driver:
- High performance and efficiency
- The supply voltage from 20 V DC to 42 V DC.
- The output current of 0.2 A 5A.
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors.
- High speed optoelectronic isolation signal input.
- The bipolar chopper sinusoidal PWM chip ensures low vibration and high efficiency.
- Selectable micropasses of 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16.
- Supports CW / CCW and PUL / DIR modes.
- Short-circuit, over-voltage, over-current and temperature protection. Protection of PC, engines, etc.
- Aluminum case for cooling and protect the controller card from being damaged by dirt, dust or other liquids.