V-SLOT Linear Actuator NEMA 17 – Lead Screw
The V-Slot Linear Actuator NEMA 17 – Lead Screw, is an actuator or linear transmission axis used for the construction of machines or CNC assemblies.
It is mounted on a V-SLOT profile of 20x60mm, which is the most robust profile to mount a axis on V-Slot profile
The transmission is by lead screw, which gives the actuator robustness by the profile and precision by the lead screw.
This system of linear actuators moved by lead screw and stepper motor NEMA 17 is ideal for high thrust, rigidity and precision in applications of medium / high load and moderate speed.
- The path for the 250 mm version is ~ 6 “or 150 mm
- The path for the 500 mm version is ~ 16 “or 400 mm
- The path for the 1000 mm version is ~ 35 “or 900 mm
- All the necessary hardware
- Versatile linear profile V-Slot
- Xtreme Solid V wheels ready for heavy duty applications
- TR8x8 mm trapezoidal lead screw that makes this actuator excellent for precision and strength
More details can be found in OpenBuilds
- Stepper motor NEMA 17
Compilation instructions, useful videos, community support: