Xtreme Solid V Wheel Kit
Xtreme Solid V Wheel kit, are stronger and harder wheels range for V-Slot, you can use in your projects Linear guidance.
Naturally produced polycarbonate material mechanical strength properties and outstanding hardness, making them ideal for projects demanding V-Slot.
The wheels made of this material have a compression factor and deformation, very small.
They can be used in a variety of projects and are ideal for use with any profile V-Slot.
The wheels Xtreme Solid V Wheel polycarbonate are made with this material to be used as an alternative high strength and hardness compared to the wheels V Wheel Solid made of Delrin, they are ideal for applications such as CNC milling machines where strength and weight they endure are considerable.
Thus, while the wheels made of Delrin Solid V are suitable for most applications where a light or medium load work is required, the wheels Xtreme Wheel Solid V can be used to projects where heavier loads are required and where less compression of these is necessary therefore to better resist deflection and deformation great efforts.
Moreover, the type of design in solid V, compared to the classic double-V design for two reasons:
- First for jobs where heavy loads are required, the classic double V wheels may deform if they are under great stress or compression medium. To remedy this undesirable effect and thus prevent compression, the wheel is manufactured in solid or solid form.
- Second is to improve performance of the toothed belt (timing belt) in assemblies where the belt moves together with the wheels, the wheels being flat, improve sliding of said belt wheel.
It is advisable to place several of these wheels on a base or plate to allow even load in such plates or mounting bases distribution.
Compressive strength: 86Mpa.
Xtrem Solid V kit Wheel kit has everything you need:
- 1 x Xtreme Solid V Wheel.
- 2 x Ball bearings 625-2RS.
- 2 x 5mm precision washer.
- 1 x nylon self-locking nut M5.
Complementing you can pick your choice of Screws and spacers here:
- Low profile screw allen head M5x25mm for Use With 1/8 “(3mm) and M5x30mm for plates 1/4” (6mm).
- Aluminum spacers (choice between 6 mm and 1/4 “).
- Eccentric spacers (choice of 6 mm and 1/4 “).
Note: For fine of tire pressure adjustment profiles, do not forget to add in your order the eccentric spacers!